Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17, 2009 - Kimberly C. Gaines

Thank you for indulging me on my birthday Listening to the tunes I enjoy and hope you do as well!

Keep on Pushin - AfroBlue
Walk in My Shoes - Emily King
Black Is - Fertile Ground
Perfect Season - Break Reform
Ile Perola Negra - Fertile Ground
Eva Ayllon
Outono (Stay) - Karrin Allyson
Moody's Mood for Love - Amy Winehouse
Mela - Esperanza Spaulding
Bella - Beady Belle
I am - Kindred Featuring Jazmine Sullivan

Voodoo Woman - Pam Parker
You Gotta Pay Band - Abbey Lincoln
Nica's Dream - Afro Blue



Searching For My Soul - Amel Larrieux
Awaken - Teisha Marie
You Put a move on My Heart - Pam Parker
Up Jumped Spring - Abbey Lincoln
Incensa -Fabiana Cozza
Out of the Blue
- Maysa
Lions, Tigers and Bears - Jazmine Sullivan

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review