Thursday, February 4, 2010

Don't Change that Dial!

Yes, I know it's pledge week at WPFW. You'll still hear great music by women, about women, for everybody on Sophie's Parlor. You'll also hear from Mary Resing, Artistic Director at Active Cultures, as well as Jessica Burgess, director of The Constellation. We'll be offering tickets for their performance tonight as a thank you gift for pledging, but only during my show!



If you call 202-588-9739 or 1-800-222-9739 or pledge on-line at wpfw.org between 1-3 PM today, I would be most grateful. If you want to see a video of me plugging the pledge drive, click below!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course, it's not green out today - that was last spring that I recorded the video!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review