Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No Foolin' with Heleeene

April Fool's Day is one of my favorite days! I hope you enjoy my selection today. Let's share our best April Fool's jokes!

  • Sophie's Theme - Pam Parker - Imagine
  • The Born Again April Fool - Liz Pappademas - 11 Songs
  • A Day In the Life of a Fool - Nana Mouskouri - Falling In Love Again
  • Maybe I'm a Fool - Aretha Franklin - Jazz to Soul
  • I'm a Fool to Want You - April Hall - Fun Out of Life
  • Fool On the Hill - Monique Kessous - Liverpool Bossa
  • Another Joke - Kathy Tugman with the David Walters Trio - Almost Off the Dial
  • Have You Had a Good Laugh Today - Suzie Grey - No Rockin' Chair
  • Spring - Heather Rigdon - Young & Naïve
  • Keep Cool, Fool - Ella Fitzgerald - The Early Years, Pt. 2: The Original Decca Recordings (1939-1941)
  • Lovefool - Kat Edmonson - Take to the Sky
  • Spring - Miriam Stockley - Second Nature - The Voice of Adiemus
  • Baby I'm a Fool - Melody Gardot - My One and Only Thrill (Bonus Track Version)
  • Chain Of Fools - Aretha Franklin - Respect
  • I'm a Fool to Want You - Billie Holiday - Lady In Satin
  • They Say It's Spring - Erin McKeown - Sing You Sinners (Bonus Tracks)
  • Fool That I Am - Etta James - Jazz
  • Fools - Catie Curtis - Sweet Life
  • What Kind Of Fool Am I - Sarah Vaughan - Lover Man
  • Laugh - Michele Mele - Laugh
  • Laugh, Clown, Laugh - Abbey Lincoln - Abbey Is Blue (Remastered 1987 By Joe Tarantino)
  • Younger Than Springtime - Amel Larrieux - Lovely Standards
  • Who Will the Next Fool Be? - Diane Schuur - Blues for Schuur
  • Devil May Care - Diana Krall - Live in Paris
  • Lovely Day - Anny Finnestad - Celebrating The Standards Of Jazz
  • Fool Me Again - Janiva Magness - What Love Will Do
  • Springtime #2 - Venus Hum - Big Beautiful Sky
  • Am I Being a Fool? - Michelle Pirret - Somewhere in the World
  • Love, You're Just a Laugh (Single Version) - Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Fitzgerald: The Early Years, Pt. 1 (1935-1938)
  • What Kind of Fool Am I? - Nancy Wilson - Today, Tomorrow, Forever
  • You Wouldn't Fool Me, Would You? - Annette Hanshaw - Volume 6 1929

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review